Friday, December 12, 2008

Weeee

*Yawn*. I'm still sleepy, just woke up from my nap (or shall i call it as yesterday's replacement).
Barely slept the whole night yesterday, while waiting upon my results.

And I roll on the bed, for every hour to pass, and finally it was 7.15am.

And I decided to try my luck to check my results (since they say it will be released on 9am)



And the stupid firefox 3 stuck



Over and over again,



And I tried IE.




And my laggy pc, and internet, and finally




I entered the portal, and clicked on the "get my results" icon.





AND YEAH!!! I PASSED ALL MY EXAMS!!!

WASN'T THAT WELL DONE, BUT WAS EXTREMELY HAPPY, CAUSE I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT A PASS FOR MY BIOLOGY!!!




GOT, H1, H2A, H2B, and a Pass.



I know it's bad, but, I'M REALLY HAPPY. At least a h1 for acc (when I lost a whole question, since I barely even do it), and a h2a for data.




Very the excited-ness.



Then, i rush to poor Damien, who is still sleeping, and shouted



"I PASS!!! I PASS!!! I PASS!!!" (oh poor thing)



Till he finally woke up (upon my loud voices), and he began clicking his results.



And what happened is,



the subject that he expect to fail, he got an H1 (what a miracle eh?)




Very the excited-ness!!!

No comments: