Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cooking Mama & Wii Fit

Notice that I haven't been blogging for few days? Well, there's a reason for it.
First, I'm lazy, and secondly I'm busy playing with my new wii games. And I bought 2 games, and they are awesome!!! (Not exactly, I did not buy both, I only bought my wii fit, and Damien bought me cooking mama)

First of all, cooking mama, is better than the DS version. Comparing the DS version and wii, in Wii, you can actually use the controller to shake and cook. *laughs*
And that's so fun, for a noob like me! Shouting with excitement when I can't even peel the carrots (Well that's because I'm panic, and I can't control my hands to cut it).
Loads of delicious recipes, cute images, but the vocals? Er, kinda weird. For those who played cooking mama knew what I'm talking about, it's like a dubbed Korean english slang.
I would give them a 3.5 out of 5 rating!! -not bad huh? Still thinking Super Mario Galaxy is better (eventhough I've only passed 2 stages XD)

SO KAWAII!!!

And you can play with your friends, to see who is a better chef!! AWESOME!!

And this is the DS Lite version, still AWESOME!!

And well, I've also bought myself a wii fit, And yeah, I'VE FINALLY BOUGHT IT, AFTER MONTHS OF DREAMING!!

For wii fit, it's good for exercising, not a suitable game for those who are looking for games. It's more like a personal home gym with a computerized personal trainer where you can learn Yoga, Muscle trainings, Cardios (I LOVE THIS!!), and games.
Me and damien have been fighting the whole time, to beat each other's high scores!
Well, I've finally beat him by achieving 636 spins for hula hoop!!! Weee!!!!!
AND THE GOOD NEWS IS, I've lost 0.8 kg in 1 day!! AWESOME!!!


The yoga training

the football game, that I've always lost to damien! DAMN!

HULA HOOP!!!

Alright, and after playing these games, I shall aim for guitar heroes world tour!

No comments: