Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Late Post

Sorry for not blogging recently, was reading to my heart content the twilight series.

At first, I was so frustrated since I could not get a copy of new moon (sold out in big w, and my brother bought our copy back to kl), so I went and read the new moon e-copy. Was so lucky, cause I finally found a website (I guess that's the only site), with new moon, others are all with breaking dawn.

And new moon is awesome. I love the first twilight, since It's so mushy, and romantic and touching, but new moon is just extraordinary. Cried for a few chapters for it, and the tears just can go on and on and on forever. Gosh, Edward is so romantic, and Jacob is so nice. But seriously, I'm still wishing for Bella to become a vampire.

That's my opinion though, lots of you guys still agreed that she should be with Jacob.
;)

No comments: