Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Red Eye

I finally felt content to my heart, after finishing my task. Being unable to sleep the whole night (still blaming the effect of mild caffeine in my wu-long tea), my eyes began to sore, itch, and it's getting redder.

At first glance, I thought it was just a normal "sand goes into my eyes scenario"


But it's getting worst by this morning.
I barely can see light, and it's happening again.

OUCH!

And I went to the pharmacist, after bringing my brother to the airport, and he gave me a prescription of eye drops.

Seriously, the eye drop sounds so scary.

Disease: Mild short term conjunctivitis
Take note: Please consult a doctor if no reduction of blood vessels in 48 hours.

Sounds like I got myself a big disease? It's just an red eye! Those where you rub your eyes when you felt itchy. GRHH. And it cost me $18 for that eye drop and $8 for another eye drop.

Lesson: Don't EVER rub your eyes.


PS: I finally sat skybus ALONE. Was my first experience sitting public bus here. Fun :)

No comments: