Monday, December 1, 2008

The circle goes on and on for everyday in my life for the holiday. I shall start studying - am i nuts? Neh I'm not! I definetly wont wanna fail my subjects next sem. It's just a pretty hectic sem for me this sem, since It's the first sem, and I probably havent get used to uni life. It sucks pretty much.

Well, my circle of holiday starts by waking up at 12 noon - check facebook - tv - lunch/snack/maybe none - tv - dinner - tv/game - sleep (3am) - and the circle goes on and on and on, maybe it will end when I finally get back KL (since it's like a sin to wake up after 9am at home back in KL)

My life is pretty boring, and Leo's going back today. Too bad huh.

List of things to do during the holiday :
1. watch as much series as possible
2. play zoo tycoon- finish my ultimate 100 rating zoo
3. play rollercoaster tycoon 3 - bought the game with a 1/2 price value in eb games. but the game is pretty hard, i fall a sleep a few times by watching the tutorials
4. study my cell and division, and mind brain I for next sem.
5. Shopping for cny!!
6. Shift house, finish my contract stuffs.

Wow, seems like a long list, but it's always shorter than those list to do for exam weeks.

No comments: