Monday, September 1, 2008

Misnamed

For a moment, I do felt I'm dumb and stupid. I've found out that I've been calling wrong names at wrong things (Maybe it's a problem on how I categorize stuffs).

I've started calling (multiple times of mistakes which have been corrected by others)

Great Eastern (the asian grocery) as Great Ocean Road (tourist spot of Melbourne)
- *faint*( and I recalled it in my brain as great ocean road when I was typing great eastern)

Nicholas Cage as Nicholas Sparks.
- I went Borders today to search for The Notebook, and I started typing on the searching machine for Nicholas Cage (duh, obviously my search results returned zero). And I did the mistake another time when I was exclaiming my happiness of buying 'the wedding by nicholas sparks' for just $9.95 when the original price was at $22.90. And of course, Damien corrected me by laughing at my naive/stupid mistakes. He was like "Oh, you wanna read Nicholas Cage? I didn't know he was an author"*with a sacarstic tone* - GEE YOU GUYS ARE EVIL!

PS: I don't know why I've started using the word Gee. And I'm definitely not a Goose/Geek/ whatever. It's just uncontrollable.

No comments: