Saturday, September 13, 2008

Racist, Rude Safeway Liquor Guy.

I was fucking pissed with the Safeway guy. I guess he was racist. Guess what happened today,
Me, Mel, Damien and Leo went city and bought groceries for steamboat tonight, later on we went and bought some the liquors for tonight's moon cake festival celebration. Guess what, the cashier asked for our identification, OK FINE. Gave him our IDS. Student ID at first, he do not accept it. Obviously. Later on, took out our Malaysian IC, he looked at our age, and I can see he was counting our age in his brain, but guess what? Instead of letting us buy, he wanted to save his own pride for asking for our age, and messed with us, saying that our identification do not work here, and he need our Driver's licence, passport (wtf?) or Keycard (honestly, I haven't ever heard of it before).

WTH!!!! WTF!! YOU NEED PASSPORT TO BUY A 4% CHOCOLATE MOCHA? AND I'VE GAVE HIM ALL THE IDENTIFICATIONS I HAD, AND HE KNEW THAT I WAS 18. HE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO LET US BUY. I WAS FUCKING PISSED WITH HIM. FUCK OF YOU UGLY ROSS LOOKING INDIAN GUY (I'm not being racist, just to him).

Damien told him that we have bought it all these while, and he should know, that to own credit cards we are obviously 18. We told him we are international students, so obviously we will not own any Australian IC and Australian driving licence. And who will ever bring his passport around? As in 24/7? Our student ID works as our identification! I should have asked him for his passport instead, since he's selling liquor, and he obviously don't look like a local, and no one will actually own a keycard. Isn't it worst to sell liquor to others when you don't even have identification for yourself? OMG. I GUESS SAFEWAY REALLY LOST LOADS OF BUSINESS DUE TO HIM. IF THE BOSS OF SAFEWAY EVERY READS MY BLOG WHICH I DOUBT IT, PLEASE TEACH YOUR EMPLOYEES. AND THEY ARE VERY RUDE!!! OBVIOUSLY.

*calm down*

Ok, so we are obviously very pissed. Went back all the way home, and instead of buying liquor below my house, we took our passports, and went back all the way to safeway. Patiently waited for our tram, and took the 15 minutes tram. JUST FOR WHAT? JUST TO HOPE THAT GUY IS TILL WORKING, AND THROW OUR PASSPORT INFRONT OF HIM. PIFF.

Ok, so this is what happened.

We went into safeway liquor, and he can see us. OH WHATEVER. And I can still see our liquors behind the counter, with alot more other types of liquor. I can tell, he was being racist towards asian chinese. OK, I KNOW YOU ARE FUGLY, AND YOU CAN'T GET ANY GIRLS, DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THAT TO US?

Ok, back to topic, we were que-ing, and a chinese couple infront of us bought beers. The guy paid his liquor, and he obviously look old enough. He ask him for ID, and he showed him his Driver's Licence with Working Permit Card. Guess what, I can see that the fellar wanted to play on the couple as well, but he went on speechless. And guess what happened, he asked for his girlfriend's ID. And she's not even the one paying. Ok, whatever, it's the law. The girl showed her student ID, AND WORST, HER STUDENT ID HAVE HER BIRTHDAY STATED ON IT. That fugly guy obviously would not let her go. And I can see that guy was fucking pissed. And they went off.

And fine, it's our turn. He recognised us. And he went speechless. Asked for our ID. And I opened my bag, and threw out our passports on the table, with the face of * YOU REMEMBER ME? YOU RACIST!*

He didn't even glance at our passports! He went speechless. And, later on, he open our cover, with a quick glance of lesser than 1 second. *Wonder what he can see with that, see I proved that he knew we are 18*. And we went off, and he did not ever apologize to us for his behavior. If I'm a lawyer, I'll see him in court. Gee.

Anyway, although I'm still pissed, I still made him speechless. So, I should be happy with that.

No comments: