Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rants

I guess I should start blogging, but I've got nothing to blog. XD
Anyway, I'm currently having an red eye. Although it's getting better, yesterday was worst. The whole eye was red. Cause I did not sleep the night before to study for my bio. My bio exam went ok, actually I was quite satisfied with my marks. I GOT A 9.2!!! WEE!!XD. I have to claim that I'm lucky, cause I heard the questions are pretty hard for Francisca's class. Anyway, my bio lab did not went well. I guess. I've got 2 questions that i'm unsure for the lab test (we have lab test for every of our bio lab as assestment. *sigh*) And I did not get that high for my fly lab either, cause I understand the question wrongly and wrote other things on it. Was so sad when I see other people getting 10/10 when I've only got like 8.5?
So, I've finally finished all my exams, and I've got 4 more days and my essay will due. FARK! I HAVENT STARTED!!!

Ps: Any idea what is a grey pen? My ang moh lab partner asked me for a grey pen, and I got blur. She must be thinking I'm dumb. Anyway, grey pen means lead pencil. It took me so long to find out she was looking for that.

No comments: