Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Mummy!

I've been not feeling well lately. Due to my sickness and of course the side effect of the pill. The pills are great, since I did not felt hungry for the whole day. However, since the pill functions to suppress my appetite and to boost my energy and metabolism, I certainly felt shaky and lack of energy. Maybe they have all been burned and I've not been eating enough calories.

Anyway, Just wanna wish my mum

HAPPY 47th Birthday !!! (OPPSSS.)

And my mum's being so cute today. Anyway, she have always been my bestfriend. Not those that I'll share secrets about my love life, who I have crushes on and so on (That's definitely not a mum and daughter topic). She definitely does other things that I do with my friends, and even more intimately.

A short convo with my mum today (SMS)

Me: Mummy!! Happy Birthday.
Mum: Where's my present? (GOSH, she's so straight forward)
Me: Er.. I'll get u a dummies guide for computer for elderly. *haha*
Mum: Oh, Not bad. Don't have big fish, a small prawn is good enough. (WTF. I know she's expecting/hinting LV Bags from me)
Me: But where's my bd present? I want a trade. (Gee. since I've not been home, and I was undecided for my birthday present, I havent get any this year)
Mum: What do you want?
Me: I want loads of new clothes!! I NEED SHOPPING!!!!
Mum: Have you lost your belly? (WTF!)
Me: No, they are still as big as ever.
Mum: How can you expect new clothes when your belly are still there. They will be as ugly as ever. (WTF!!! PURE CHA!!!)
Me: I DONT CARE, I WANT!!!
Mum: I want to see you lose your belly first. (GRHHH. geram)

Did not reply here after that, since I was busy cooking. Went on speechless.
But did you get it? That's the way I sms with my mum. And sometimes that's our conversation line. Not to say I did not respect her. But we are always cha-ing and jacking each other with words.
Have to admit my mum is really a cool mum.

Why my mum is so cool? (No offence, I do think my mum is different than other parents that I know, and she's definitely way different than my dad - although she's the older one).

1. Mum have always been open minded. (Not as in she sleep with guys or club or whatsoever). She does accept facts, and cultural differences. And the best thing of all, she even listens to the latest musics on radios (And she's the one introducing me new songs, which I certainly felt more outdated than my mum).

2. My mum hates oldies. I definitely don't know why she can stand my dad's obsession about Bee Gees, Teresa Teng and Beyond. Best of all, she adores Lee Hom.

3. I have the same fashion sense as my mum. Not as in we buy the same clothes. She do dress according to her age, but not those Auntie clothes that can be found in the night market. She shops with me in MNG, Zara, Guess and Topshop. Excepts, she do love clothes from Dorothy Perkins, and I hate it!

4. My mum reads my story books. Not those childish books, but we do share magazines and fictions (since I read adult books, and she's an adult, so it cancel off anyway). Oh yeah, she read my fashion magazines! WEE!!

5. I counsell my mum. Whenever she's depressed. And I do call her whenever I feel like. Cause she do understands me. Not like my dad.

6. MY MUM IS PRETTY AND HOT!!! GOSH!! I definitly wish I'm half as pretty as my mum. Even now, she have guys that courts her in her office. And some of them even asked her out for movies - they thought she's single since she looked like her 30's. I've heard loads of love story from my aunt about how people chase her and stuffs. AND I DO MEAN LOADS OF GUYS. According to my aunt, she was like the prettiest in their whole village(kampung). *JAWS OPEN WIDE*

Although she do have weakness. For example, she don't know how to function the internet properly. At least, she do know how to use the normal computer functions. I guess internets are just too high tech for her. If she does know how to function the internet, I'm dead.

For my conclusion today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!! YOU ARE THE BEST MUM EVER!!!
Considering she cooks well, she sews, wash, clean, garden, etc. NOT TO MENTION, her academics are good. Her jobs are all highly ranked before she quit to take care of me and my brother. She's a superwoman!

No comments: