Sunday, August 31, 2008

Another Boring Sunday

Summary of what I did on a normal Sunday morning

3.12pm
Just woke up not long ago, ate my left over nasi lemaks for brunch. And started copying down the sample solution for accounting in LMS (gee. should have printed it). I have to finish my assignment by 6pm!

4.00pm
Out of boredom of sitting in front of my laptop thinking of how to do accounting assignment. Called mum, and she's in Malacca (her hometown). Gee. Talked to her, grandma, my dearest cousy (Li ling), and my another 2 aunts. DAMN. My cousin told me that I've got ang moh slangs. I was like. WTF! Anyway, daddy did not talk to me since he's busy with his mah jong with my uncles and grandfather.

7.12pm
YES!! YAHOO!!! I finally finished my accounting assignment. I know I took 4 hours. WHATEVER. I can finally step out from the house, and have dinner.

8.15pm
Finished bathing. Went out for dinner at Dumpling Plus. Ate loads of stuffs. 'Thanks' to my brother. Lol. Three of us are undecided, so we ended up ordering all three different types of dumplings, wanton and meatballs instead of choosing one. Ended up, we are all full, and our stomach are bursting soon.
Went for Sunday Grocery shopping at Laguana and Safeway. *gee* I was really tempted with the mooncakes. I will get it soon.

***

A big shout out for the Malaysians.

HAPPY MERDEKA!!!

*gee* Since when am I so patriotic? But still I'm pretty jealoused since you guys got a 1 day holiday. Life's unfair!


***

There are still loads of things for me to catch up in uni. Although I've always been busy, yet my homework and assignments are loaded up week by week. *Gee*
The works are always unfinished. Take note: UNI IS DEFINITELY DIFFERENT THAN COLLEGES! *GEE* A BIG NOTICE FOR THOSE WHO CLAIMS COLLEGE IS WAY HARDER THAN UNI.

I'm pissed with those college students saying these to me
"Eh, you uni definitely more relaxed than me. You guys only have 12 hours per week."

My answers to them:
Hey, those 12 hours per week are just for commerce students. AND yet some commerce students have up to 16 hours per week. I have fucking 20 hours per week. Besides, in uni, we have loads of assignments, and the extra hours break in between are not even enough for our self revisions and homeworks. AND NOT TO MENTION THAT OUR NOTES BY LECTURES ARE DEFINETLY NOT COMPLETE. For example, In my psychology classes, each of the notes are just 1/10 of the materials needed for exams. *GEE*. Sometimes I felt life in college is really way easier than uni.

I've got a big list of things to complete this week. (Let's see whether I can complete it by the end of the week)
1. Data Analysis Lab test revision ( I've to revise everything by thursday)
2. Finish psychology essay by Sunday
3. Revise Lecture 1-Lecture 12 (Genetics) - Exam next week. Damn
4. Accounting Decision Making (Wed Due)
5. Accounting Skill Builder, Tut questions and Horngren (Wed Due)
6. Social Psychology and QM readings (Due Tuesday)
7. Biology ILT4 Due Friday
8. Biology Lab Preparation (Fark. I hate this the MOST!!)
9. Complete file-ing all my notes (They are so messed up)
10. Finish psychology 3 hours participation research

Sigh. So many things to do. Yet so little time. I'm so fucked Up.

No comments: