Friday, August 29, 2008

29.8.2008

I should be studying now. It's Friday afternoon, and I'm alone again. I skipped my data analysis lecture again this morning. Was too lazy for the 10 o'clock morning class. I've bought some fat blaster pills that are supposed to boost my energy and fats. Lets just see whether it works this time. Have to really stick with my diet this time, as Daddy and Mummy are coming over to Melbourne in just 1 month time. I'm dead. There are just so many things that I wish to do after I get slim down. The main reason, is for a big surprise for dad and mum. Since they complained so much about my outlook, I don't think that I'm exactly that fat, but I do wish I'm smaller. Thinking about diet, I've started binge, and all sort of diets since I'm standard 6. I guess. Ever since I stopped ballet, I've started to eat. As in REALLY EAT. My ballet teacher have got a strict diet on us since I was 3 ( and yeah, ever since I'm a baby). Not allowed to eat fried chicken, oily food, and what so ever. I stayed thin for my entire primary school, but it stopped when I was standard 6. Everything changed. I started eating out of control, especially those tempting fried chicken. I have to admit, I was stupid that time. Innocent, probably knowing too little knowledge about chicken fats. And my stupid, irresponsible, money minded school canteen staff sold me fried chicken necks. And I bought it. GOD ! IT'S FULL WITH ESTROGEN! CHICKEN NECK IS THE PART WHERE THE INJECTIONS ARE INJECTED AND THEY HAVE THE MOST ESTROGENS! I was so happy that time with the fried chicken neck, duh, It's full of skin, And that's the best part of fried chicken after all ( U have to give consideration to me, I'm after all a girl, that have only eaten limited fried food and finally I was free from those). And that's the way I get my boobs. GOD! I just want them to shrink. I'm really regreting.

Ok, back to the story. I've bought those pills, and started green tea diet. Have checked on the net, and It's a really healthy diet, as it burns fat, and I can prevent cancers. Isn't that great?
Anyway, I'm still recommending Cabbage soup diet. How I wish I can stick with it, but i cant. Not because of the will. I'm supposed to stick for 7 days. But on the 5th day, I've given up. It's just too awful to even think about cabbage anymore. YUCK. Try eating for a week. And you will understand what I meant. The good news is I've lost 2kgs in 5 days.

I'm cooking today. Cooking, but not eating. DUH. Cooked for Damien and my brother. See, I'm such a responsible sister and girlfriend. Damien called his mum to ask about the recipe for Hakka fried pork. But it's like, his mum did not tell me anything exact also. I've to figure out the real amount myself. And she's like looking down on me. Not only her, my mum does that to me also. Why is everyone treating me this way? I KNOW EVERYONE'S THINKING THAT I'M A PRINCESS. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COOK. ETC. ETC. BUT TAKE NOTE, I'LL PROVE THAT I'M NOT.

I'll blog later. And tell you how it taste like.

PS: I read my old blog. And it's so fun!!! OMG. I didn't know I was so childish, innocent, lala. And, I didnt knew I passed by my adolescence, and I do changed alot now. I was reading it yesterday, when I suddenly remembered I wrote on the friendster blog before.
PPS : I read damien's blog too. And I got so jealoused. DUH. He have got so many exes. And he called 'sayang' (darling in malay) on another girl, which is not his ex. GRHH.

No comments: