Saturday, August 30, 2008

I hate my blogs

Gee. Damn. Fark. Shyt. *PISS*

Just read my old blogs. And they are really farking hilarious. All these while, I thought I'm a decent, mature girl. DAMN. By looking back at those old post, I felt I was really stupid, bimbo, lala. Oh whatever you can think of. The number 1 lala & Bimbo IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

1st of all, All my old post are craps. Those fancy hand writings, with different sizes of font on each words, and fancy colours on each lines. GEE. THEY ARE DISGUSTING. I wonder what was I thinking that moment.
I wonder, why my friends ever read my blogs, and they don't felt disgusted at that moment. I guess, we are all growing up at the same stage. And now, looking at our recent blogs, they are so different and it grew according to our ages.
DAMN. I still hated my old post. Piff.

PS: Not the missyjulia blog. But the old xanga blog and friendster. (Not gonna put it here)

No comments: