Saturday, August 30, 2008

Advertorial and updates

Advertorial

Look at the sky!! It's a BIRD! It's a aeroplane! NO!!! It's SUPERMAN!!!!

A HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BLOG FOR THOSE WHO LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN SUPERMAN.

www.troubledbutsafe.blogspot.com

Blogger: Kong Jun Beng (also known as Ah Beng)
Features: How to get 10/10 in Drama Performance
How to be the TOP AH BENG in Melbourne, and now KL (UPGRADED SKILLS)
Superman


Ok fine. I 'll stop the nonsense. It's just a notification for those who haven't get the news that Ah Beng is finally blogging now.
If you want to know find out the latest news on Ah Beng, click on www.troubledbutsafe.blogspot.com

***

Just to update on my last post,

According to Leo, the reason he said I'm going to cry is not because of the salty pork or what so ever. The main reason, is because he hide my anniversary ring (take not, it's not a wedding ring).

After spending my whole night updating my blog skin, my eyes are finally tired and dry. It's BEDTIME NOW!!!

Note: It's already 4.29 am and I'm still not sleeping.
PS: Damien is snooring very loudly beside me and DAMN!!! DAMIEN'S BROTHER DID NOT BRING A GIRL BACK. Instead he brought a guy back (it's his bestfriend and he's definetly not gay).
PPS: GEE. I wonder what will happened if he read my blog. I'll be so dead. XD

No comments: