Friday, April 18, 2008

The very 'pink' post

My luck changes today. To a better day (duh!). Went to the city again, and saw a few wish lists of mine. Went to the duty free shop at first, and my first glance is the longchamp bags, then, the cameras!
I've been wishing to get this Sony Cybershot T-70 since it was released. Released a few months ago, and I can't stop myself from loving it. Have been thinking whether to purchase it or not.

Then, I met another pink camera, and It's way cheaper then sony. It cost only $248. It's not as pretty as the Sony above, but the shots are pretty nice. Just like Szen's camera which makes our face prettier.
After looking at the cameras, my saliva started to drool on the Gucci by Gucci perfume. The bottle is just so pretty. And it only cost $88 for a big bottle.
Later on, we walked to David Jones. Was supposed for me to choose a birthday present of mine from Damien. However, when I reached the Juicy Couture corner, there aren't any bags which suits me. I just felt that I no longer love Juicy bags, since it just don't suit me anymore. It suits girls from high school more than a girl like me going to Uni in 3 months.
Haih. Isn't that saddening. When you finally get to find where is it, and your age just passed that gap.

Anyway, I'm not really focusing on bags- although I'm really desperate for one. My brains and souls are just thinking about my pink camera.

Later on, we took sticker photos. From the pink corner machine. OK, pink again.


The shit head and flower head girl ( Decorated by me)

This looked like a wed photo.

No comments: