Monday, April 21, 2008

Dead things comes alive

My phone comes back alive! After a permanent comma. I'm just so relieved.

ANYWAY, I've got pranked. Their revenges on me on my birthday. The worst prank ever in my life. I've got to walk back up to damien's place to bath, since it's the nearest. And, I'm full with diet sodas + wholemeal flour + chocolate syrups + expired milk + whipped cream

Everyone who passed by the street looked at me, and of course those people eating in rice bar + norsiah.

Forget about the saddening stuffs, I've got my presents from Damien.

And it's a authentic Juicy! Am flying in heaven now.

With a Juicy Charm and a Juicy Bracelet. Yeah, it's 2 Juicy Items. Bought it in David Jones, and the stocks just arrived today ( The sales girl is arranging the new winter stocks).

Later on, have a real 'expensive' dinner in waterfront, crown to celebrate my belated birthday.
It was, OK. Have nothing much to comment about it, since my dish is in a appropriate portion. But Andrews and Leo's one are really small.
Later on, had some cakes in Greco. The cakes are really beautiful.

Will blog the photos soon. My laptop is lagging. And, the connection is just too slow to upload anything.

TATA.


Birthday shoutouts:
20th April - FRANKY LEOWARDY!!! (The guy who named me FPP-Flying Purple Pig)
21st April - Melvin Chan ( I probably forgot about his birthday, just thought of it when I'm blogging this post, and yeah it's time to go to my msn and wish him)

PS: Shut up Boon teng when you see Melvin's name. I know you have had those big reaction thoughts.

PPS: My house odour have gone!

PPPS: I need your photos leo & andrew

PPPPS: Special thanks to all my besties in KL. I just noticed that my bd shoutout appeared in each of your blogs. Love ya.

No comments: