Saturday, April 19, 2008

My Gadgets are all PINK

I've finally got my pink camera. The Sony Cybershot T-70 which I've posted in the last post. Am so happy because I've got it in a Duty Free Shop, which is a price without GST.
Muacks. Am too happy to describe anything.
But have to cut my allowance after that. Haven't tell my parents about anything yet. Haih.

And thinking of that, my room is all pink. Thanks to the boxes I've got from Ikea, and the kiddy lamp i bought from the kid section in Ikea. (will post a photo of my room soon, right after my room is clean).
+
And my sort of half share DS which I've bought for Damien for Valentine is also PINK.

MUAHAHA.

I'm just so happy to see pink stuffs around me.

PS: I'm going to get a pink iphone soon (if they are released here + enough money) and a pink macbook If my dad let me to change my lappie.

THEN MY LIFE WOULD BE PERFECT

PPS: Leo, I still love turquoise, I'm just not sure why am I exposed to Pink now. And that makes a fact which I hate it, - SUPER GIRLY

Have got to go now, have to get ready for Esther's birthday party in Partyworld which cost $700 for that room. I really envy her. She is rich. :)

No comments: