Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Biggest Loser Club


As most of you know, Biggest Loser, is a weight loss TV Program in Australia. Being one of the biggest hit population TV program, I'm addicted -as usual. And after gaining lost of weight in Melbourne, I've decided to join the club. I joined it 4 weeks ago, and started the low calorie menu & it works. It teaches me, the way of eating healthy & I do realized how unhealthy am I before this.
It it works, not a big difference on me, but I lost a solid 4kgs at least.

When I just joined the club, I surprised Damien & Leo. They thought it was so impossible of me to join the TV program since I'm not even qualified (I've not enough fats to lose in that case, if 50kg is of me, I'm now invisible and a dust).

One of the main tips of losing weight which i find it helpful is
- count your calories
- eat lots of grains (no white breads)
- count your drips of oils in your food
- write a strict diary
- workout (at least 20 minutes of walking per day)- that's so easy for me since I've to walk to school everyday

Biggest loser is so convenient, since the diary have got all the food you can purchase in the supermarket & of course you have good food every meal.

Any questions regarding Biggest Loser, I'm welcomed to answer all of them. Furthermore, JOIN THE CLUB, since It's just 30 dollars per month.

:)


PS: I'M NOT ANEROXIC

No comments: