Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Birthday Shoutouts

A BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT FROM ME TO


My beloved twin sister, Esther Loh Wai Ee which is a year younger than me. To be precise she's 363 days younger.
Sharing the same smiles (konon), instincts, and even the stupid ugly short fingers.
Happy Belated Birthday & Congratulations ! Congratulations on your finally official relationship & you are finally legal. (Although you have already legalized yourself with your STA card)
* I love your romantic birthday night story, but I'm hoping that won't happened to me. *crossing my fingers*


that evil twin sister of mine.
AND STOP COMPARING. I KNOW SHE'S OBVIOUSLY PRETTIER THEN ME!

Another birthday shout out to both my friends Ryan And Aries, which shares the same birthday & year.
Happy 20's!!!

And...

Not to mention, Happy Anniversary to Damien & Me. It's our solid 9th month together today.


I've got no other photos & both of us looked weird. Fair enough.


AND...


NOT TO MENTION,



...


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST, BESTEST BUD,

KATHY NG BOON TENG!!!!

( i know you are probably jealoused if i don't mention your name)

I miss you so much, And i know you are reading this message now.
I miss you and I love you! Good luck on your finals too.
And i owe you your present. :)

No comments: