Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Must watch for Britain Got Talent 2009!!!

I've always been a big fan of Britain got talent. And I've just checked it out the newest shows from show 3-5 last two days. And I find them awesome!!!
I've watched it over and over. Some of them are pure disgusting, hilarious, and some are just stunning. I stunned every time I watch, although I've already known the outcome. GOSH.

I've summarized a few must watch list for this year's audition from show 1- show5.


1. Susan Boyle (It's like a Big Duh!)
2. Emma Amelia Pearl Czikai
3. Mr Methane
4. Greg Pritchard
5. Sue Son
6. Jamie Pugh
7. Shaheen Jafargholi
8. Peter Coghlan / Mama Trish
9. Mike Henderson
10. Flawless
11. Diversity
12. Fabia Cerra
13. Hollie Steel

Ok, I know 13 sounds alot. But it's seriously like a must watch!
Just go and youtube and watch. GO GO GO!!!

PS: Not giving spoilers. And you will thank me for that. *laughs*

No comments: