Saturday, May 9, 2009

Just came back from dinner, and it's late. :)

Went for Hwaro, the place that I'm actually planning to celebrate my birthday, but canceled. The food is awesome, I seriously love korean food. It's like so healthy, and vege-ish. Ok, I know I'm the only one eating veg, cause damien hates it. And everything went well, the atmosphere, good food, etc. Till we pay the bill, damien realised he lost his dim sum card. Gosh. I was actually more panicked than Damien. Have to admit, I have panic attacks frequently, and I can get panic on really small things. Well, that's the nature of me I guess.

Well, back to the point. We checked, and re-checked his wallet, and it's really gone. And we recalled, the last time we used the food card, is like 1 month ago, during the easter break. Gosh. Have to call his mum, bro, and his sis to cancel the card. Lucky for him, the card was not used. PHEW.

Ok, I'm really scared of this sort of things. If it's me, I'll even cry in the restaurant, tram, and back home, eventho my dad is ok about it.

No comments: