Friday, May 29, 2009

Everything will come to an end

Wow, today was the last day of the semester. And it passed by just like that.
Ok, I've been waiting for this day, not on the fact that I'll miss all my friends at stuffs, but psych essay's marks will be handed out today. Have been paranoid about it. And I actually did pretty well. :)

This semester have been full of fun, joys and laughter. I miss the fact that this semester is so much fun that the last one. I'm actually making loads of friends in classes. Friends that are not "hi bye" friends. I name those friends that you will only say hi and bye to them as "hi bye".

But I guess, everything will come to an end. And the cycle will start again next semester.
Well, I guess, I have to let it go, and start studying.

Exam is like what? In a week?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....