Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Summer Holiday @ KL

Today will be the last day for my trip in KL, Well, it was fun overall, and the food are awesome :) - no Leo, I did not get bored of Malaysian food. And I managed to do all the things I listed on the last post. It's just kinda disappointing, cause I did not buy much clothes.

And I'm currently very tempted by hakka yam abacus, these abacus are just chewy, and delicious. Yummy!

Well, Just let the photos do the talking.


Chinese New Year Eve @ Seacucumber (Mum's)

CNY Eve - the fireworks! Opps I mean firecrackers. SHHH.

CNY Day 1 @ Being a vegetarian.
PS: Ignore the "burger ayam" (chicken burger) thingie, it's actually a vegetarian ramly burger.

Gong Hei Fatt Choy! Well, she actually received angpows from my parents.

Day 2 @ Malacca - The elder generations (Grandma, aunts and mum)

Malacca - My cousins!

The current and younger generations

Managed to get this candit photo of Jackie

We are girls! (Including Billy)


My webcam adventure with Damien
The UNFORGETABLE ADORABLE CUTE LITTLE sister :) (PS: she's smaller than my lambs, and was stacked sort of above them)

the most awesome buttered chicken @ Birds

Lou Sang @ Twin's Place

The Chinese New Year family portrait


Dragon-i @ Farewell + Er Ling's BD


Redbox Curve - Redbox are scammers, they forced us to pay for titbits which cost RM9.90 EACH TINY BOWL.

I went back to school!

The reunions with Ah Beng and Ming Zid.

I've to start packing my clothes like really soon. I left 2 hours more to recheck my bag. Shyt.

And I'm not gonna online for at least 2 weeks since I need to fix a phone line in my new house back. Well, unless I get a freeloading internet place.

I've got to go, BYES!

LOVES

No comments: