Monday, February 9, 2009

I guess I should blog like everyday now, not really everyday,but once every 2 days at least? Well, there's a reason for my sudden rush of enthusiasm on blogging. Not pms (nobody pms-ed on blogging I guess, er?).

I've just read my old blog, and I've realised there's just so many interesting little bits of things that I've gone through for the past few years, and I DO REALISED that I'm growing (Gosh!). And It's kinda fun, to see mood swings, events that I've forgotten, my changes in literature and vocab terms (and I do realised that I was lala (hate to admit it, but true), I used to use fonts like tHiS) and loads more. XDD

Ok, I shall start blogging later, not now, it's like 2.52 am (Malaysia time) now. Gosh. And I have to wake up early morning tomorrow to exercise. It will really be a tiring day SOON.

No comments: