Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Running out of time

For the first time, ever since I left for Melbourne, I actually felt that time is gold in KL.
I've got so many things to do, in 1 week time? GOSH!

1. I haven't meet up my tunas yet for the 2nd time
2. Haven't sing karaoke
3. No dim sum yet
4. I need loads of shoppings
5. Buy puzzles
6. Valentines! (We planned to book at Equatorial Hotel for high tea)
7. Farewell dinner?
8. Meeting up with Ah Beng & Ming Zid
9. I WANT TO EAT ICE KACANG AGAIN!
10. And worst, I haven't go to school to collect my SPM cert (even it's not really that important now, since I've already got into uni)


Gosh!! And there are like loads of dresses that I want from forever 21.
And my miniatures! I've got seriously in loved with Megahouse miniatures and re-ment.
I'll post up my miniatures soon, since I've already got the full collection of Puchi Airplane Meals and a Bakery Set! Luvesss

No comments: