Monday, October 27, 2008

Randoms

Few random photos of what I've been doing for the past holiday, Nothing much, since daddy and mummy came for the 2nd week of holiday and the 1st week, I've probably been a couch potato at home.

2 photos to lighten things out,






*laughs*

And I saw this gratifies on my way back from ballarat. I find it pretty hilarious.
Random photos in Ballarat,







THIS IS JUST SO TRUE!!




Love these masks. They are really expensive!! *100-200 dollars per piece*



LALAL ST

our blueberry apricot nectar cheesecake with super tick timtam chocolate base. AWESOME!!


the berries which looked like a bag of blood
my living room aka leo's room.

the cream that will not fall down

lemon tarts


they looked gay


And random photos of trinity, GEE. I MISS THAT MOMENT

valedictory with claudio

we met Claudio again at Lygon

with Jo

this photo is awesome!!

with Tamar


That's for all today, have to start studying. EXAM IN 2 WEEKS. I'M SO SCREWED!!!!!

No comments: