Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good News!!

First of all, a BIG SHOUT OUT FOR MY BELOVED, HUBBY

*other than damien*


AMBER YEAH SU SZEN!!!


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!! LOVE LOVES!!*MUACKS MUACKS*


"I WILL LOVE YOU AS ALWAYS, AND WHEN I COME BACK, WE WILL PLAY WITH OUR PANTENES AS USUAL" *ah heem*


and don't forget to bring that bitch and your girlfriend along. AND WE WILL HAVE A FOURSOME!!

oh yeah,


and that perverted grandpa can come along.


***

Another good news, not really a good news, but yet one of my highlights this year. My dad appeared on a local business magazine back in Malaysia. Which I've been waiting for a long time, and I mistook it as "the age" intead of "the edge".

*I laughed my ass out through-out the article*

Literally, it's not funny at all. But since I'm his daughter, and knowing so much about him, i find it pretty hilarious with the editor's choice of words.

"the taiwan educated Low" - Then will I be "the aussie educated Low"?
"the new kid on the block"

*faints*

Tagged a link from the edge, 20th October 2008 edition.

http://www.theedgedaily.com/cms/content.jsp?id=com.tms.cms.article.Article_1d34be91-cb73c03a-687ea900-e0f981c0


OK, I SHALL GO BACK AND WATCH MY MOONLIGHT RESONANCE.
*tata*

AND I'M GETTING MY GASTRIC BACK. FARK. IT HURTS!!

No comments: