Thursday, July 3, 2008

ZOMG

Currently having a daily fight with Damien about the meaning of ZOMG.
According to Damien, it's a exaggerated version of OMG. But i think it's meaningless.

A convo I had with Damien, with him trying to explain the meaning of ZOMG:

Dαмιєи ټ says:
put into slang only
Dαмιєи ټ says:
ZOMG!
Dαмιєи ټ says:
zo my god
Dαмιєи ټ says:
then got another one
Dαмιєи ټ says:
zomgwtf
Dαмιєи ټ says:
eh no
Dαмιєи ټ says:
oh yea
Dαмιєи ټ says:
then
Dαмιєи ټ says:
zomgwtfbbq
Dαмιєи ټ says:
then super extreme wan
Dαмιєи ټ says:
zomgwtfbbqsex
ERM.. So u got it? Neh. I'm blur. SEE, IT'S USELESS TO PUT SUCH EXAGGERATION!

Anyway, MY DAD MADE ME CRY YESTERDAY. Was so pissed off with him.
Another stupid thing he did to me to this holiday. He spoiled my only holiday plan left.

He gave me the stupidest reason in the world to cancel off my plan to Kluang. WTF.
Since then, my mum had to call my aunt to cancel the trip. WTF. And now, she used my name instead of my dad's reason to cancel the trip. Saying i need to do my visa and stuffs. WTF. I've already done my e-visa! And worst, my medical checkup is tomorrow. IT'S NOTHING RELATED TO THE TRIP.

I'M STUCKED AT HOME WITH A BUNCH OF PSYCHIC PEOPLE. GOD. HELP ME!


No comments: