Friday, July 4, 2008

Just my Luck

Named this post Just my luck according to the movie by Lindsay Lohan. My luck just started to change. A little better I guess.

I did my medical check up today. And guess what, I got to pee!!! YEAH! I was so worried that I will stuck in the toilet waiting for my pee. BUT I GOT IT! YEAH!
Ok, so what's so happy with pee? Just to get the pee, I've got my sacrifisation. I drank lots of water just to purchase and produce them. I gained a total of 4 kgs just to pee. I drank around 12 big bottles of water. Wow, my body is really full of water. I was so heavy when I weighted. That was the fucked up part of the medical checkup. Luckily my weight got back to normal after i peed. YEAH!

So, I met my old medical check up doctor again. And he is as old as he is. DUH. Those Aqualitas Doctors should be old and kind. (duh). And to my surprise. My urine pee thing changed from yellow to pink. I was like wtf. To be positive that thing supposed to change to blue. There are three boxed there, which I myself have got no clues at all what they stand for. The nurse got so curious, since she doesn't know what pink stands for either. For that moment, I was thinking hard. I thought I've got some kind of serious medical injuries/ diabetes/ watever. Thinking I'll die soon, and my visa will get undone. Then up to my relieve, the nurse took out the bottle. There are a cart of color identifying different types of disease. Guess what, the nurse ask me whether I'm having my menstruation. I was like. " erm, how did u know it?"

Haha, pink stands for period, there must be some sort of blood in my urinalysis. Or maybe there are different hormones during Period. (laughs)

Later on, chatted with Leo and Damien. We played with the characters in facebook for friends and DC Comics.

Up to my surprise, I'VE GOT BATMAN!!! WTF!!!!

Julia the Batman
Damien the Wonder Woman
Leo the superman

OMG. EVERYTHIGN IS SO MESSED UP!!!

No comments: