Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The end of a couch potato

OK, TODAY IS GOING TO BE THE LAST DAY I'M BEING A COUCH POTATO!

Cause this semester is getting harder, and I really don't want to spend my parents money retaking. And it's like a must for me, If i want to go to the law school (which I'm still really undecided).



Hang on Julia Low.


TILL THE LAST DAY OF THIS SEMESTER.
(I CAN DO IT!!)

Have just finished my last episode of Lipstick Jungle. Well, it was ok. Audrey introduced me watching it. And yeah, Lindsay Price was gorgeous. I love her dresses. The story line was ok. Will not comment much about it, cause it's more about moderly middle age women, that I'm still not very certain about.

Have to admit, I'm still immature at times.

I GUESS, we just have to look things at the positive side!

No comments: