Wednesday, November 26, 2008

West Lake @ Dimsum

Went for a brunch at west lake. Not the first time there, actually the second. Was ok, Not bad. Love the "wu kok" - fried yam thingie as usual. But to tell the truth, nothing special there. Still shark fin house is better. The siu mai and dumplings are sort of overcooked, sticky at the surface, but the taste is alright. There are loads of prawns, compared to dimsum in KL, of course these are better. Unfortunately, there are lesser varieties compared to shark fin house. But positively, you do not need to wait compared to shark fin house, no long ques and of course, you do not need to squeeze yourself in small tables.
But I'm still loving Chuai Herng Restaurant, the shanghai dumplings there are still incomparable!! AWESOME. Something that I must eat when I get back KL.

Ok, I should really start studying, but my soft big bed is still tempting me. I'm so tired, maybe because I woke up early today. Alright, JULIA YOU SHOULD WAKE UP, AND STUDY, AND STAY STRONG! GO! GO! GO! DATA ANALYSIS!!!

Countdown, 103 tutorial questions
74 quick quizes
2 past year

LEFT

No comments: