Monday, May 5, 2008

Art of Sadness

And yeah, I'm emo again today. Haven't been blogging lately, and I won't blog much till the end of my exams. I'm getting pretty stressed up these days. Oh lord, why did I only apply for 1 uni?
Not to say to score, I'm not even confident myself.
The literature questions are shit up, I've got a few periods to read for my final HOI exam, My chem - which I don't understand at all, 2 books of Math (tired), and psych (my only favourite subject and yet it's killing me).

Drama exam is this coming Saturday. Fuck.
I 've got no confidence at all, acting as a beggar. Do I even LOOKED like a beggar?

PS: My buddies (the tunas), I missed your so much. I just want to get back home, and get my hugs. It's so emotional staying aboard. I just wanted to get back home this moment. Shopping true heartedly. Haha. :)

PPS: I NEED SHOPPING TO CURE MY HEART. I haven't been SHOPPING for months! (Gosh)

No comments: